Monday 3 November 2014

Eyelash Curlers


When I still wasn't into beauty I remember watching my sister a using a weird gear to curl her eyelashes and then applying mascara. Eyelash curlers were the first thing that got me into beauty, I couldn't understand how such thing could make your eyes appear bigger and more awake.
At the age of 12 I went in H&M and bought myself a pair of eyelash curlers. Costing only 5 euros I must say that I've gotten a lot of use out of them. The cushion was made of rubber, but I've read that the silicone material is best at keeping the eyelash curled. Last month I bought the KIKO Eyelash Curlers (€5,90) and it does work better, many bloggers say that this pair are the cheaper dupe of the Shu Uemura (€15) which are supposed to be the best of the best. So you just saved yourself 16 euros!

KIKO once again doesn't disappoint me and the quality of their products for such prices is amazing.

Which brand of eyelash curlers do you own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric