Saturday 29 August 2015

I'm back!


Long time no see read! I'm sorry for my lack of posts but after exams summer rolled around and I just felt the need to take a break from blogging and enjoy the sun here in Munich which lemme tell yah has never left for the whole of the season.
During these two months of absence I did a bit of travelling and other stuff so why not restart with a post telling you all about what you've been missing out on this bog?


After exams I did a two-week work experience in a hospital where I got to experience the working life and learn from doctors and nurses. Altogether I loved the experience, now I'm more sure about my choice of studying medicine at uni and to be honest it also made me appreciate school much more because I always thought that 8 hours of school and work would be the same thing but work turned out to be much more energy consuming than sitting at a desk for the same amount of time.

As soon as school ended me and my family took off on our holiday. Destination? Costa Rica. It is a beautiful country, lots of nature and animals to see. We travelled around for 23 days and did a variety of activities including zip-lining and hiking up a volcano. We swam in the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean and also went for a four day trip to the bordering country Panama.
This is just a short summary of our holiday but be ready to read a full post including pictures and much more detail about the holiday.

Back to Munich I did another work experience at a model agency as a booker. I found the job quite interesting, something very different from what I want to study but I seemed to have enjoyed it. I got to have an insight in the fashion industry while meeting photographers and models from all around Europe. This experience has taught me a lot, and although I don't think it's something I would like to do in the future, or at least in that agency, I am very grateful for the opportunity I got and I definitely took something from that.

Me and my bestfriends had this idea that we'd planning since December to take a few days to travel to Lake Garda and Prague where we both happen to have houses which were going to make the whole planning a lot simpler. And we did in fact go. Three 16 year olds wondering in between Italy and Czech Republic for ten days. There wasn't any partying going on or anything, more like chilling and visiting beautiful Praha which has definitely entered my top 10 cities I've been to. Expect to see a full post on this trip aswell.

And this is my summer holiday summarized in a couple hundred words. Definitely one full of aventures, today for the first time I had a free day in Munich since vacations have begun and I'm quite enjoying it sitting in my garden and drinking smoothies.

I hope you had a not too traumatic return to school/university and for all of you readers who work have a nice relaxing weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric