Friday 10 July 2015

This Week's Most Loved | IV


While outside it's currently 34 degrees I am sitting at my desk with my ice cold drink trying to think of the products I've loved the most this week.


First up is the Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne that I've been wearing daily after I got it as a present from my mother back in winter as a post-exams treat. I'm terrible at describing scents but it's fresh and not one that is too in-your-face.
I've also been enjoying the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Sabbath. Sometimes I find black eyeliner can be too much for my makeup look, so I use this either as an eyeliner and try to create a decent looking winged eyeliner look or I pop this in my upper waterline (is it called that? anyways you get what I mean) to make my eyelashes look fuller. Because it is waterproof it doesn't move around and transfer to the lower waterline which can be quite annoying with other eye pencils.

For the last two weeks I wasn't allowed to wear nailpolishes because of my work-experience that I did in a hospital where your nails have to be kept short and natural, I was so happy to be able to start reapplying nailpolish that I went straight to the bright summer colours. This IsaDora Wonder Nailpolish in Coral Crush is all I've been wearing on my nails for the past week and I still haven't had the need to retouch it! It lasts longer than any nailpolish I've ever tried and I'm in love with this coral colour.

What have your favourites been for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric