Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Review | Jo Malone Candle



I was lucky enough to receive this luxurious Jo Malone candle as a Christmas present from my amazing friends. It was something I had been lusting for long and I did let an excited scream (just a little) out, hopefully not terryfing my friend Megan.

 I am something of a candle addict, and much to my surprise, these are some of the nicest candles I have ever tried! I was gifted the Jo Malone candle in lime basil & madarin. the scent is strong but not overpowering, meaning that it can also be burnt in the kitchen or living room. I love how you can still smell it in the room without it burning. The candle burns evenly, the scent lingers in the room for hours and never smokes with an occasion wick trim, which btw are handmade! Plus the selecion of scents is a great sophisticated palette. These candles are known to be expensive, but I believe that the money is well spent and they are worth it, they are a great way to treat yourself and make for terrific gifts!

What's your favourite Jo Malone Candle scent?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric